HDPE Compression 90 Degree Elbow - China HDPE Compression Fittings and PP Compression Fittings
- By:Trade Arabic
HDPE compression 90 degree elbow fitting is used to join two lengths of metric HDPE pipe in an L shape at 90 degree angle.
PP compression elbow fittings can be manufactured in a diameter sizing from 20mm to 110mm, with pressures up to 16 bar. The HDPE compression elbow fittings are made from high quality PP-B material that is resistant to etching by numerous chemical substances, and to UV rays, and are suitable for outdoor use.
SUNPLAST HDPE compression fittings / PP compression fittings are manufactured in compliance with the requirements of standards EN 712/713/715/911; ISO 3501/3503/3458/3459.The fittings can be installed on HDPE pipes which are in compliance with standards ISO 11922; DIN 8072/8074; UNE 53131. The threaded versions are manufactured in compliance with standard ISO 7; DIN 2999.
PP compression elbow fittings are consisted of 5 plastic accessories:
ACapHigh quality polypropylene black co-polymer (PP-B)Blue
BClinching RingPOM resinWhite
CBlocking BushHigh quality polypropylene black co-polymer (PP-B)Black
D"O" Ring GasketNBR rubberBlack
EBodyHigh quality polypropylene black co-polymer (PP-B)Black
More brief details as below:
Product HDPE Compression 90 degree elbow, Compression elbow, Poly Compression elbow, Compression elbow fittings, HDPE compression elbow, PP Compression elbow
Specification 20mm to 110mm
Pressure ratings Working Pressure at 20ºC:20~63mm in PN16; 75~110mm in PN10
MaterialHigh quality polypropylene black co-polymer (PP-B)
ColorBlack body / Blue Cap
Manufacturing StandardDimensions and characteristics: ISO 3501/3503/3458/3459.To be installed on HDPE pipes: ISO 11922; DIN 8072/8074; Threads (BSP): ISO 7; DIN 2999.
Samples available Yes, samples are available, but charged.
Packing method Cartons
Customized Logo available(OEM Service)For small quantity of order, customer logo can be marked on the fittings by laser marking or sticker.For big quantity of order, customer logo can be embossed on the fittings.
Production lead time Mass stock available for regular sizesAbout 10 days for a 20ft container, 20 days for a 40ft container
Warranty time 1 years for normal use
Payment term T/T, L/C, DP, Western Union, or negotiable
FOB loading port Ningbo/Shanghai China
Place of origin Ningbo, China
HDPE/PP compression elbow fittings can be manufactured sizing from 20mm to 110mm. The size 20-63mm with a pressure of PN16, and 75-110mm pressurized in PN10.
HDPE Compression Fittings SUNPLAST Can Offer
As a integrated & experienced manufacturer & provider in China, SUNPLAST carries an extensive range of HDPE compression fittings in a diameter sizing from 20mm to 110mm, and all customers can find the best solution of fittings for their pipeline systems in SUNPLAST
Our poly pipe compression fittings include:
→ HDPE Compression Coupler/Coupling,HDPE Compression Reducer Fittings, HDPE Compression Female/Male Adaptor Fittings
→ HDPE Compression 90 Degree Elbow,HDPE Compression Female/Male Elbow Fittings
→ HDPE Compression Equal Tee, HDPE Compression Reducing Tee, HDPE Compression Female/Male Tee Fittings
→ HDPE Compression Flange Adaptor
→ HDPE Compression End Cap
Benefits Of PP Compression fittings
By comparison of the other fittings, poly pipe compression fittings provide outstanding physical and performance benefits:
By comparison of the other HDPE fittings, HDPE electrofusion fittings repute more benefits:
* Fast assemble & disassemble, Simple installation:No welding, No special tools required, easily assembling & disassembling, those makes PP compression fittings more & more popularly used, especially for irrigation systems.
* lower installation costs & labor costs: HDPE compression fittings is a fittings use a mechanical connection method, fast to install & less install workers will be required.
* Perfect watertight: The unique design & NBR "O" rings ensure Poly compression fittings a perfect watertight for long time use.
* How to connect the PP compression fittings?
A: PP compression fittings are very easy to install, which involves the following steps:
• Preparing the pipe, removing the burrs and beveling the edge of pipe. The outer surface of the pipe must be free from imperfections or indentations where the body of the fittings make contact with the pipe
• Unscrewing the blue nut and put it into the pipe followed by the white clamping ring. Make sure the clamping ring is in the correct position, with the larger mouth outwards to the edge of pipe.
• Pressing the pipe axially into the poly compression fittings, until it touch the internal gap of fittings.
• Tightening the ring nuts by hand, and then use the torque wrench provided, till it is tight.
* What is the most common cause of leaking of HDPE compression fittings?
A: It is critical to avoid over-tightening the nut or else the integrity of the poly compression fitting will be compromised by the excessive force. If the nut is overtightened the ferrule will deform improperly causing the joint to fail. Indeed, overtightening is the most common cause of leaks in PP compression fittings.
* How much burst pressure can Poly compression fitting take?
A: SUNPLAST PP compression fittings are designed for the max.normal pressure 16 bars at 20ºC, and the burst pressure reaches 35 bars.
* Can SUNPLAST HDPE compression fittings exposed under sunshine?
A: Yes, all HDPE pipe compression fittings are UV-resistant, and can be used outdoor.
* HDPE fusion fittings & HDPE compression fittings, which one is better?
A: It is hard to say. HDPE compression fittings are only be possible for small diameter pipe till 110mm, while HDPE fusion fittings are available for all sizes.
By comparison to HDPE fusion fittings, Poly pipe compression fittings are easy install, less cost, and are especially useful in installations that may require occasional disassembly or partial removal for maintenance etc., since these joints can be broken and remade without affecting the integrity of the joint.
The disadvantage is PP compression fittings are not as robust as fusion fittings.
Why Choose Us?
Rich experience on manufacturing HDPE fittings over 20 years, we are an expert in this industry.
Full product range available, you will always find the right solution here.
Strong after-sale term supports to provide professional guide for installation.
By using top quality raw material, with long warranty time on quality.
Short lead time to satisfy your urgent need request.
Quick reply for your inquiries within 12 hours.
OEM service available to support a good sale in customers' market.
If you have any requirements on PP compression fittings, or any question on our fittings, please contact us freely. SUNPLAST has well trained staff who are available to address your needs and provide technical support to all sectors when needed.